At Amazing Intimacy Box, we offer a Amazing Intimacy Box Membership (each, a “Membership”). Please review these Amazing Intimacy Box Membership Terms carefully and make sure you understand them before enrolling because they contain important and relevant information regarding any Membership you may purchase, including renewal and cancellation terms. Memberships are continuous and automatically renew unless you cancel or we terminate your account.
1. Seasonal Memberships. A “Seasonal” Membership consists of an initial seasonal product box (each, a “Box”) and an additional seasonal Box sent out quarterly thereafter – Winter (December), Spring (March), Summer (June), Fall (September).
If you sign up for a Seasonal Membership, you will be immediately billed $59.99 (as a non-refundable minimum purchase) and that season’s Box or an Editor’s Box will be the first box you receive. The Editor’s Box is offered in between seasons and may contain past seasons’ products and other products. The specific box you receive as a first-time subscriber is subject to availability. Thereafter, your credit card will be charged $59.99 up to a month in advance of the subsequent seasonal box shipment date, and every season (so, four times a year) thereafter.
Seasonal Memberships automatically renew each “Season” (i.e., calendar quarter) and, unless you timely cancel, you will be charged as described above.
2. Annual Memberships. If you choose an Annual Membership, your subscription will include the same Boxes as you would receive under a Seasonal Membership. If you sign up for an Annual Membership, you will be immediately billed $199.99 (as a non-refundable minimum purchase).
Annual Memberships automatically renew on the next billing date after your first four boxes and, unless you timely cancel, you will be charged for the next annual Membership Term up to a month before the then-current Box is shipped.
3. Cancellation Policy. Customers may cancel at any time, subject to the time frames below. We do not place “holds” on Memberships.
In order to cancel your Subscription, you must do one of the following: (a) email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicate that you wish to cancel and follow the instructions that we send you in response; (b) log into your Member Account, choose Cancel, and follow the instructions; or (d) call us at (720) 398-0720, indicate that you wish to cancel and follow the instructions given. There are no cancellation fees.
Cancellations must be effected prior to the billing date of the Membership renewal. For Seasonal Memberships, this means that you must cancel before the billing date for the next Season. For Annual Memberships, you must cancel prior to the billing date for the next annual period.
4. Select Memberships. Each Box contains a random assortment of Product colors, scents, and the like. Select Members, however, are permitted to choose certain types of Products, as we determine each season. All Annual Members are automatically upgraded to Select Memberships. We may also award Select Memberships to Seasonal Members based on purchase history and otherwise at our discretion or permit Members to pay to upgrade to a Select Membership.
5. Gifts/Additional Boxes. Members may choose to send their orders to a different address than their own (within the United States and Canada). Additional Boxes may be purchased, subject to quantity limits at the discretion of the Company (generally, 10 Boxes). Additional Boxes are not subject to renewal, but you must have an active Membership to purchase them.
6. Add-Ons. Every season we may offer additional, discounted products that Members may add to that season’s Box (“Add-Ons”). Add-Ons for Seasonal Members are billed approximately at the same time as payments for Seasonal Boxes. Add-Ons for Annual Members are billed up to three weeks before seasonal Boxes are shipped. Add-Ons are shipped at the same time as your regular Boxes.
7. Shipping and Taxes. Stated prices for Membership and merchandise do not include any customs duties, sales, use, value-added, excise, federal, state, local or other taxes. You are solely responsible for the payment of such taxes related to your purchase. We may charge you for any taxes that we believe we are required to pay or collect related to your purchase. We will also charge you shipping fees for shipments outside of the contiguous Continental United States.
9. Questions? If you have any questions, please contact us at:
Amazing Intimacy Box, LLC
744 Kryptonite Drive
Castle Rock, CO 80108